[Digikam-users] Competition for the best digiKam tip

Dmitri Popov dmpop9mm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 10:03:58 BST 2011

In cooperation with WorldLabel, we run a competition for the best digiKam tip on my Scribbles and Snaps blog (http://scribblesandsnaps.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/submit-a-digikam-tip-win-a-zareason-teo-pro-netbook/). The author of the best tip will bag an Ubuntu-based Teo Pro netbook from ZaReason (http://zareason.com/shop/Teo-Pro-Netbook.html). The competition rules are simple: submit a clever digiKam-related tip or nifty trick in the comments area of the blog, and you automatically enter the competition. The only condition is that you release your tip or trick under the GNU Free Documentation License. We will pick the best entry on July 21 12:00 UTC.

Best,
Dmitri