[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Piwigo

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Jun 17 11:40:13 BST 2011

Well I have been playing some more and asking on the Piwigo forum but to
no avail.

Piwigo says the photo should be rotated prior to export by digikam and
no action is taken by Piwigo. Plus there is no rotate function in Piwigo
so I cannot rotate images correct which are already in the album.

Now if I do an explicit rotate in digikam prior to export then the photo
appears correctly in the album rotated.

When I download photos from my Canon SX10IS camera to digikam it rotates
them and when opened in other applications like GIMP or gwenview they
are displayed correctly.

The problem only seems to happen if I export to Piwigo without doing the
explicit rotate.

Can anyone help me solve this. digikam and kipi-plugins are both 1.9
running on Mageia.

Stuart