[Digikam-users] Re: Export to Piwigo

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:24:23 BST 2011

I'm using 1.9.0 version too, with Fedora 14.

What I would check, in that order:
 - Digikam rotates the picture upon reception AND updates the exif
accordingly => you should be able to open the picture in another application
and it shows in the correct orientation
 - kipi-plugin (Piwigo export) transfers the photo without any change, and
Piwigo displays it correctly => if not, ypu might find an answer on the
Piwigo forum. I know it has been an issue from time to time, depending on
uploading tools and such. But I'm afraid I'm not a regular poster in this
forum as I used to be.

If you fancy a test, just post me a photo you've a problem with, and I'll
check in both my Digikam and one of my Piwigo gallery.

Marie-Noëlle