[Digikam-users] Cannot delete any photos in Digikam

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:45:45 BST 2011

I get the following message each time I try to delete pictures in Digikam

"The trash has reached its maximum size!

Cleanup the trash manually."

I've cleaned the ordinary trash ("Corbeile" that appears on the "Bureau) but
it doesn't solve the problem. Is there any other file that have to be
cleaned too?

Thanks,

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>