[Digikam-users] Re: Cannot delete any photos in Digikam

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 11 10:58:34 BST 2011

on Saturday 11 June 2011, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> I get the following message each time I try to delete pictures in Digikam
>
> "The trash has reached its maximum size!
>
> Cleanup the trash manually."
>

> I've cleaned the ordinary trash ("Corbeile" that appears on the "Bureau) but
> it doesn't solve the problem. Is there any other file that have to be
> cleaned too?
No idea, but it would be useful to have at least the following information:

- digikam version
- the operating system and its version...

As a first try, you might check if the disk where the trash is stored is
getting full (the trashcan might reject a file if the disk has less than say
10Gb free)

Remco