[Digikam-users] Re: No thumbnails in 2.0.0 beta 6 on Windows

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:59:45 BST 2011

This is strange to see too instability under windows.

I installed current implementation under Win7, with last KDE 4.5.4, and it
do not crash a lots. I can work with it to my photo, as under linux,
excepted some limitations, as the lack of trash support due to a problem
into KDElibs. But it's not new...

I used MSVC 2008 compiler, not Mingw. This last one lack some important
implementation, and it's not optimized as M$ compiler. I don't want to
promote M$ here, but using MSVC is the best for the moment.

Do you have installed beta6 using my experimental in instaler or do you have
compiled it yourself using emerge ?

Gilles Caulier