[Digikam-users] Re: Cross compatibility for Color et pick label

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:01:28 BST 2011

It could be nice if you could resume all values written by pro-software in
dedicated tags.

By values, i want mean the contents written in tags depending of user choice
in GUI about Labels.

For ex, digiKam write a number depending of color selected for Pick Color
label :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/digikam/utils/globals.h#L54

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/digikam/utils/globals.h#L70

Thanks in advance