[Digikam-users] Re: Cross compatibility for Color et pick label

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Fri Jul 29 19:44:16 BST 2011

In fact, It seems that for Color label the content is almost the same for
Photoshop and Digikam XMP directory.

0 for no Color label
1 Red
2 Orange
3 Yellow
4 Green
5 light Blue

And here color changes but the content just are number from 1 to 9

6 darker blue
7 Violet
8 Purple
9 Pink

Probably you could see what is set if you look what Metadata kipiplugin do
when it set the priority tag.

May be I don't understand what you need ?

If you want, I could prepare and send you a pack of picture set with each
color label under Capture NX 2, it's may be more usefull to you ?

I take a screenshot too :
http://photonoxx.free.fr/digikamNX2/Capture-8.png

On this you can see the color label list and :

the numbers are the content of the urgency tag and the word are the
contents of the "basic schema" label tag.

For the pick label, I don't use anymore Fotostation, but may be I could
try it again and see...