[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam support Nikon D3100

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 08:56:12 GMT 2011

John,

Thanks to support digiKam project.

I'm glad to said that D3100 is already supported by digiKam, as Nikon
RAW files :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/5400617648/

... through libraw library : http://www.libraw.org

Also, Nikon metadata are supported very well by Exiv2 library, used in
background by digiKam :

http://www.exiv2.org

So, there is nothing to do i think, excepted if you has discovered a
dysfunction somewhere...

Best

Gilles Caulier