[Digikam-users] Digikam support Nikon D3100

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Sun Jan 30 07:49:29 GMT 2011

Dear Sirs
I believe in open source and i believe in embedded metada inside images
as the best way to associate symbolic character based information with
an image.
I am working on a open source free website  project where i hope to make
extensive use of XMP/XML as containers for a lot of detailed information
about the content/subject of each image.(50,000 images)
Therefore as an ordinary user ( i am not a developer or programmer) i am
prepared to contribute money to your efforts.
Specifically: How much money would it take to enable my Digikam
application to support my Nikon D3100 camera on my system?

My system: Ubuntu 10.04,1 LTS, Gnome 2.30.2, Nautilus 2.30.1, Digikam
1.2.0-0ubuntu, Kipi-plugins 1.2.0-0ubuntu
More information available if you wish.
Kind Regards John Bestevaar