[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam ate my tags: bug, feature, or user-error?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Jan 26 23:32:06 GMT 2011

I didn't think to create top level tags like yours, but if I did then I would only have "who", "what" and "where". Most of my photos would be under the what tag, in a branch of tags called birds, which has the letters a to z as tags under it, and each species is under the appropriate letter, just to keep it managable.

Under people, I have a family tag, under which I have the family names, similar under friends, etc.