[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam ate my tags: bug, feature, or user-error?

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:11:42 GMT 2011

Hi Peter,

Only 4 subtags for "why", two of which are very "home life" oriented -
"family and friends", "vacations". The other reasons are "just
because" pictures where the goal is to satisfy my own artistic
inclinations, feeble as they may be; and pictures "in service of" some
other goal, like product photography or documenting some event or
another. Culling and rating images is much easier if I first think
"why did I take this picture?" Helps to sort them out into "why"
groups before getting started.

How do you tag?

I don't know if I found a bug or not - waiting for input from others
before making official bug report.

Regards,
Elle