[Digikam-users] Re: DigiKam compilation instructions

Hevï Guy heviiguy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:26:52 GMT 2011

I've just pulled the package from Phillip's PPA and installed it.
Happily, exiv2 v.20 is being used!

Since this seems to be a rather unique situation, I can't help but
emphasize that a "cook-book" would be immensely helpful. Not only would
it help people compile everything that's required to get dK to operate
as intended but, it would also be a great learning tool. Thus, perhaps
we code-challenged folks out here won't have to bother the experts as
much ;-)