[Digikam-users] Re: DigiKam compilation instructions

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Jan 26 23:25:56 GMT 2011

Would it be possible to create a "cookbook" that covers every unique situation like this? Perhaps what might be more useful would be some general instructions that should work in an ideal world, but have a series of "compilation alerts". These would be like a blog of problems that people have come across when they have tried to compile and had to take corrective action.

It would be up to the experts to post these, of course. The rest of us would just try try to follow the general instructions, then check the latest alerts when we have problems.