[Digikam-users] Re: How do I undelete an image?

Hevï Guy heviiguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:14:57 GMT 2011

Hello Juhani,

Simply go to wherever you normally browse your directory structure. Find
the "Trash" folder and open it. Your deleted files should be in there
somewhere.

* sometimes the much-appreciated individuals who graciously provide
answers to our questions understandably forget that there is a vast
disparity of experience out here and hence assume that we already know
something which perhaps we don't.

* "thank-you" very much to everybody who helps! Please don't be
frustrated when we have to ask for clarification about something which
might seem to be quite basic to you ;-)