[Digikam-users] Re: Renaming photo files

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:13:15 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 02:51, Elle Stone <l.elle.stone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you just use digikam rename? That way you wouldn't have to worry
> about upsetting, er, updating the digikam database.

If it will work on the entire album, that's tens of thousands of
photos across a tree with over one hundred nodes, then that would be
fine.

> from the blue-circled "i"

Where is this blue-circled "i"? I did find the Image->Rename option,
but it will only work on selected photos and one cannot select all
photos in the database. I did find a blue-circled "i" for
Help->Components Information however this does not seem to be to what
you are referring. I am on Digikam 1.7.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen