[Digikam-users] Re: Renaming photo files

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:51:29 GMT 2011

Could you just use digikam rename? That way you wouldn't have to worry
about upsetting, er, updating the digikam database.

from the blue-circled "i"
 {replace:"old", "new",options}
 Replace text (options: r = regular expression, i = ignore case)

The following expression replaces all occurences of ":" with nothing
"" (at least it did on a test file, digikam 1.7 on ubuntu 10.10).

[file]{replace:":",""}.[ext]

Regards,
Elle Stone