[Digikam-users] B3 discount for digiKam users

Dmitri Popov dmpop9mm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 19:24:55 GMT 2011

Dear digiKam users,

Besides being an avid digiKam user, I'm an evangelist for a Swedish-based company called Excito. We're one of the sponsors of the digiKam project, and we would like to offer all digiKam users a discount for any B3 model of your choosing. You can read more about B3 and what makes it a good solution for photographers on the digiKam's Web site (http://scribblesandsnaps.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/instant-photo-sharing-with-b3/) as well as on our Web site at http://www.excito.com

If you are interested, please contact me directly at dmpop at excito.com

Best regards,
Dmitri