[Digikam-users] Re: rsnapshot (was Re: Back-ups on CD/DVD with DAR)

David Vincent-Jones davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:04:48 GMT 2011

Using rsync (in synchronize mode) backups never need to be deleted and
backups are extremely fast and convenient.

My entire /home folder including /Pictures can be updated nightly in
less than 3 minutes onto one of my SATA drives.

I further, monthly, rotate drives into my bank safety deposit box.

David