[Digikam-users] Digikam with Linux

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Aug 27 21:23:00 BST 2011

Hi David,

What do you mean exactly?

Everytime when digikam releases an updated version, in less then no time
Philip Johnsson has it is his PPA.
The newly released doc descibes it and guides you to there.

No one has to strewn with 'makes' and 'configures', but for some reason it is exitement for some people, as others prefer to bungy jump.

Regards,
Rinus