[Digikam-users] Digikam with Linux

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:03:26 BST 2011

2011/8/27 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>

> Hi David,
>
> What do you mean exactly?
>
> Everytime when digikam releases an updated version, in less then no time
> Philip Johnsson has it is his PPA.

And it's available in the Fedora kde-unstable repository too ... but I'm one
of the few victims of the libdc1394 problem, that's why Gilles suggested I
tried the last gist version.

In fact, the main reason I switched from Ubuntu to Fedora was that Digikam's
new versions are available very soon after they're released ... even if they
are available in a so-called "unstable" official repository.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>