[Digikam-users] Venting and asking for guidance

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Aug 22 08:44:04 BST 2011

Hi Ozzy,

I use Ubuntu 11.4 with always the latest digikam (mostly from phillips
ppa)  and huge albums and no skyhigh specs computers. And most things
work wonderful. So I was wondering what are your specs and what/where is
your frustration. From that point I might got ideas why its' not working
so well for you.
Would as always be happy to help.
Rinus