[Digikam-users] Fwd: Fw: Messages being bounced

B Wooster bwooster47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:17:32 BST 2011

So, this may be totally unrelated to the reason why my emails were
bouncing, but another subscriber seems to have problem getting any
messages posted to digikam-users today.

(Forwarded with permission)

One suggestion for any admin reading this is to have the bounced
message add some more information - was it a conflict in headers,
blacklisted IP, body considered spam, etc. That wold help a lot ....