[Digikam-users] Messages being bounced

Jim MacLeod trym.side at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 09:41:46 BST 2011

On Saturday 13 Aug 2011 23:17:32 B Wooster wrote:
> So, this may be totally unrelated to the reason why my emails were
> bouncing, but another subscriber seems to have problem getting any
> messages posted to digikam-users today.
>
> (Forwarded with permission)
>
> One suggestion for any admin reading this is to have the bounced
> message add some more information - was it a conflict in headers,
> blacklisted IP, body considered spam, etc. That wold help a lot ....

In the UK,  isp Virgin Media who's mail system uses Google. When I logged in
via web-mail instead of downloading I found your mails had indeed been marked
as spam and filed accordingly!!
Yet some of them came through unaffected. Sorry it's not an answer or even a
pointer to the problem just a point of interest.
Jim