[Digikam-users] Third try! digikam bouncing all good messages as spam...

B Wooster bwooster47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:03:54 BST 2011

You would be wrong to assume that :-)

(if people are being bounced incorrectly, they may not know enough to
complain in any reply that gets through, so kde.org would never ever
know about it, would they? Like asking "who is absent today, raise
your hand").

I think I know the problem - it is Gmail trying to be more secure by
providing more information in  the header, and mailman is getting
confused. Gmail did it to make things more secure, but clearly they
made a mistake - no one else seems to follow their lead on this.

http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Help-Message-Delivery-en/browse_thread/thread/aaf5f4b5219d7cca/330df6941d6e1661

Of course, this is just a hypothesis, but given that the digikam
bounce said nothing more than "we found this to be spam" - and the
same text in a message bounced one way and worked the other, it must
be the headers that is confusing digikam-users.