[Digikam-users] Re: could dk be even better?

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Tue Apr 19 12:42:05 BST 2011

Þann þri 19.apr 2011 09:45, skrifaði sleepless:
> Hello people,

You don't say which version of DigiKam ;-)

> album view and thumbnail behaviour:
> In albumview I would prefer the possibillity to have bigger thumbs,  4
> thumbs in the whole view area would be the ideal outline in my situation.

This has been possible for ages in DK; just move the slider
(bottom right) to desired size. You'll find the same kind of
document zoom in applications like LibreOffice/OOo.

----------

> I try for a while to decode the habits and culture of this community, it
> stays a mystery sofar.

It's relaxed and cool here - and quite responsive. Allows
all kinds of wired ideas, but of course one is supposed to
make a minimum of reading/searching before asking on the
list. There are communities which are much less tolerant.

I regard myself as open minded and not easily
> insulted so please communicate.

If messages/critics are constructive there's no need for
insults...

> Kind regards,
> Rinus

Best,