[Digikam-users] Re: Exporting RAW portrait format doesn't always rotate the image

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:06:13 BST 2010

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not going to try to install Digikam svn, as
I'm not even able to make work the most recent packaged version.
I only want 1.5.0 (or 1.4.0) version. And only that requires KDE 4.5 (I
don't even know what is is!) and some Linux distribution that allows me get
the right Digikam version.

I'm no developer, just trying to 'use' some softwares (Digikam being one of
them) without too much hassle ... and I have had quite a lot (Ubuntu, wifi,
tablet, dependecies of all kinds, etc.) since I switch to Linux a year ago.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>