[Digikam-users] Re: Exporting RAW portrait format doesn't always rotate the image

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 01:48:53 BST 2010

In data lunedì 18 ottobre 2010 14:06:13, Marie-Noëlle Augendre ha scritto:
> Thanks for your answer, but I'm not going to try to install Digikam svn, as
> I'm not even able to make work the most recent packaged version.
> I only want 1.5.0 (or 1.4.0) version. And only that requires KDE 4.5 (I
> don't even know what is is!) and some Linux distribution that allows me get
> the right Digikam version.

I've just seen that my latest update from backports repository on my mandriva
2010.1 system gave me digikam 1.4.0...

> I'm no developer, just trying to 'use' some softwares (Digikam being one of
> them) without too much hassle ... and I have had quite a lot (Ubuntu, wifi,
> tablet, dependecies of all kinds, etc.) since I switch to Linux a year ago.

I was thinking of building a package of digikam 1.5.0 for installing it on
some kubuntu 10.4 boxes I work on (no chances of me upgrading to 10.10 until
nvidia drivers will work fine on it).

If you can wait a till next weekend, I will give you my packages.

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do
more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do