[Digikam-users] Re: Exporting RAW portrait format doesn't always rotate the image

Julien Narboux jnarboux at narboux.fr
Mon Oct 18 12:42:49 BST 2010

Hi,

Installing Digikam svn is not that hard.

To install the svn version of Digikam (future 1.6) under Ubuntu 10.4 you
can do the following:

-1- first uninstall digikam:

  sudo apt-get remove digikam digikam-doc digikam-dbg kipi-plugins
showfoto libkdcraw8

-2- then install the dependencies needed to build DigiKam:

  sudo apt-get build-dep digikam
  sudo apt-get build-dep kipi-plugins

-3- then execute the attached script:

chmod u+x install-digikam-svn.sh