[Digikam-users] Re: KDE on Windows and digiKam stalled out?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:43:35 BST 2010

Paul,

You is not the first person to report this problem.

In fact you is not on the right mailing list. digiKam team will only
provide release the tarball. We will take a care (me in fact) that
digiKam & co compile fine under windows. It's already the case with
1.5.0. Look comment on the release announce :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/539

I'm sure that digiKam compilation just need to be turned on in windows
packaging scripts. As i'm check if compilation is fine under windows,
why KDE-Win do not do it ? I don't know....

Best

Gilles Caulier