[Digikam-users] split display

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Fri Oct 15 19:13:07 BST 2010

Hello :-)

I have just scanned a great number of photos.

But I had to scan films and paper as well, because I don't have all
the films.

So I end up with some photos that are duplicated, but with different
scan processes and different names. I don't want to search 25000 imges
for duplicates is I can avoid it, given I know often what is the
subject and where are the various images I have on the same subject.

What I need is a split screen, with one album on a side and an other
album on the other side, to be able to check duplicates by eye.

Is this possible?

thanks
jdd
--