[Digikam-users] Re: plugin piwigo

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Nov 13 17:49:06 GMT 2010

Le 13/11/2010 17:20, Sylvain ZUCCA a écrit :

> But it is possible to upload the original size of the image, just
> uncheck "redimensionner les photos avant de les envoyer"
> You'll have a thumbnail AND the image in original size

a big size, but not the original. In fact it looks like it's the same
size pixel wise, but recompressed (half the size)

this image is 7.2Mb in digiKam and 4.6 after upload.

http://dodin.org/piwigo/picture.php?/45878/category/1493

> I have also the exif datas and the name of the file well loaded and visible

on the gallery, yes, but no more on the file name. It's a problem is
you have to manage your photo collection on the server (for example, I
had some difficulty finding the image to check the size with the same
tools as for original)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net