[Digikam-users] Re: plugin piwigo

Sylvain ZUCCA sylvainsjc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:20:37 GMT 2010

Hello,

I also use Digikam 1.2 and Piwigo

It's true that you have to create first a category or repertory in Piwigo

But it is possible to upload the original size of the image, just uncheck
"redimensionner les photos avant de les envoyer"
You'll have a thumbnail AND the image in original size

I have also the exif datas and the name of the file well loaded and visible

Sylvain