[Digikam-users] OS X?

Chris Duffy caduffy at me.com
Sun May 30 23:40:56 BST 2010

My desktop is ubuntu 10.04- but my laptop is actually my work machine,
and I need OS X for work. I agree with everyone on the free software
route, but in this case I have no choice on the underlying os. I'd
really like digiKam on the lappy so I can work on my photos from it-
I'll probably keep the actual files and DB on the ubuntu box.

Thanks for the pointers so far. I should be able to put some time into
a build this coming week. I hope to build a package for other mac
users (such as my wife, who runs a photo business with Aperture).