[Digikam-users] HDR Savi Problem

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Fri May 21 17:11:51 BST 2010

I am finding that the HDR blending program works very well but there appears
to be a problem in saving the final images.

I an getting an error message that the image cannot be saved but eventually
a save is in fact made.

There are all sort of questions that I have regarding the functionality that
you have built-in. Is there any sort of documentation available. For
instance; how should the masking function work?

Nice addition to DK ... thanks

David