[Digikam-users] stats of my photos

Fri Jun 18 17:36:01 BST 2010

On 06/18/2010 06:05 PM, Remco Viƫtor wrote:
> In my version of Digikam, the 'tags' sidebar on the left shows me for each tag
> how many photos have that particular tag. I don't know about printing those
> values though.

yes, but I have more than 400 Tags at the moment. The sidebar shows the
number of tags only if I click on them.

> For focal length, iso, etc., look at exiftool or similar programs, that allow
> you to extract the metadata from your imagefiles. (or perhaps a direct query
> of the digikam database could work?)

Exiftool might work but I have more than 100.000 pictures (digikam
database says 250.000 but there must be a misstake...).
It would be nice if I could do all that stuff with digikam since it has
all the information already in a database.

Actually I could write a php script to do that ( which I might do ) but
I wanted to ask first if there is something like that implemented or
planned to be.

Frank