[Digikam-users] Can't get Menubar back permanently - help!!!

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sat Jun 19 12:52:34 BST 2010

I was trying to get rid of some clutter in Digikam and clicked
Settings->Show Menubar which hides the Menubar.  I didn't actually
want to do this and now I can't get the Menubar back by default.

I *can* hit CTRL/M to get the Menubar back but Digikam starts up with
no Menubar and I want it to start with the Menubar showing.  If I
click on Settings->Show Menubar with the Menubar showing (because I've
brought it back with CTRL/M) all that happens is the Menubar
disappears and the tick box by the option doesn't get set.

Is this a bug? Or am I confused as to how to make it work?

.... Digikam 1.0.0-beta5, on Ubuntu 9.10

--
Chris Green