[Digikam-users] stats of my photos

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 18 17:05:30 BST 2010

on Friday 18 June 2010, Frank Hommes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it somehow possible to print out some stats about my pictures?
> For example how many pictures have a specific tag?
> Of course I can have digikam to show my all pictures of one tag but to
> do that for all of my tags would be quite some work which should easly
> be done by a script or something like that.
>
> Same would apply to focal length, iso or things like that.

In my version of Digikam, the 'tags' sidebar on the left shows me for each tag
how many photos have that particular tag. I don't know about printing those
values though.

For focal length, iso, etc., look at exiftool or similar programs, that allow
you to extract the metadata from your imagefiles. (or perhaps a direct query
of the digikam database could work?)

Regards,

Remco