[Digikam-users] MPlayer and VLC missing

rickey richard_g_baker at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 22:47:08 GMT 2010

I do not know if you have solved the problem, but these messages pointed me
in the right direction.

On webpage

http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/06/30/how-to-install-and-run-kde-programs-in-windows/

very near the bottom is a link to download of a new phonton.dll

http://www.simplehelp.net/images/winkde/phonon.dll

I am using Windows XP so I

renamed the original file in instalation directory

default C:\Program Files\KDE\bin

then replaced it with the new version.

It worked - Many thanks