[Digikam-users] digikam crashes

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at online.de
Sun Feb 21 09:33:08 GMT 2010

Martin,

I had similar problems when using the latest KDE out of the SuSE factory
repository: digikam and also other stuff used to crash. So I decided to
repository:"download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Community/openSUSE_11.2"
) and compile digikam 1.1.0 ; this installation works without any
crashes so far (o.k. my system is 32 bits SUSE 11.2).

Robert