[Digikam-users] digikam crashes

Martin Senftleben DrMartinus at drmartinus.de
Sun Feb 21 09:53:40 GMT 2010

Am Sonntag 21 Februar 2010 schrieben Sie:
> Martin,
>
> I had similar problems when using the latest KDE out of the SuSE
> factory repository: digikam and also other stuff used to crash. So
> I decided to go back to KDE 4.3.5 (available in the SuSE KDE
> repository:"download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Community
> /openSUSE_11.2" ) and compile digikam 1.1.0 ; this installation
> works without any crashes so far (o.k. my system is 32 bits SUSE
> 11.2).

Well, as I said, I can't go back to an earlier version of KDE, I had
many more problems than I have now. It's only digikam that doesn't
behave, strangely.

Greetings

Martin
--
E-Mail digital signiert mit Hilfe von GPG -
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard