[Digikam-users] Re: Help. My wife demands access to our images. (Windows, network access, multi user ALSO NAS)

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:13:07 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 11:07 -0600, JD Rogers wrote:
> Hahaha! Great subject line.

:laughs: Unfortunately the subject line reflects my situation as my the
situation is getting desperate.

>  I have a similar problem (but without the windows bit).
> I went with removable media, so it should be manageable..

Tell me more.

Does each computer then have its own database or does the database sit
on the removable drive ?

I'm thinking of doing something is network storage at the same time.  I
should have added NAS into the subject line.  Actually, I just did.

Thanks !