[Digikam-users] Re: Help. My wife demands access to our images. (Windows, network access, multi user)

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:07:18 GMT 2010

Hahaha! Great subject line. I have a similar problem (but without the
windows bit).
I went with removable media, so it should be manageable.. I don't want to
hijack this thread, so I'll come back with some more questions another time
about sharing photos and databases across computers and users.
JDR