[Digikam-users] Transferring image files and database to new hard drive

Darren Kirby bulliver at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:10:46 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM, jag59 <jldeshpande at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Darren Kirby...pl. excuse me if I have caused any inconvenience to
> you....that was never my intention....but sometimes it may happen in the
> enthusiasm of helping the fellow beings....any how I shall be more conscious
> while posting hereafter.
>
> Regards.
>
> -----
> Jagdeesh Deshpande.
> Registered Linux user #492893

Certainly no inconvenience Jagdeesh, I am appreciative of your reply.
I just wanted to clarify how such a move would affect digikam
specifically. I have done this with ~user directories before with no
ill effect, and so I assumed it would work here as well.

Thanks,
Support the mob or mysteriously disappear...
I'm on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/badcomputer/