[Digikam-users] some small things

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:11:31 BST 2010

2010/8/11 Daniel Bauer <linux at daniel-bauer.com>:
> Hi, in my digiKam Version 1.3.0, KDE 4.4.4 (KDE 4.4.4) "release 7", Opensuse
> 11.2
>
> - "too light" and "too dark" warnings do not work in all tools, for example
> not in the tool where you can adjust gamma...
>
> - the mode how I would like to see the differences (original-result on mouse
> hover etc.) now always applies to all tools. Before I could have this mode set
> separately for each tool.

yes, to simply complexity and redundancy of source code

> For example: in color corrections I want to see the differences when hovering
> with the mouse. But in "rotation" I only want to see the result. So it would
> be nice if I can set that mode separately for each tool.

Typically, in source code i can set all preview mode avaialble for
each tool, which can be different, depending of tool features

perhaps something is wrong in source code somewhere for rotation tool.
I will take a look

> Were these changes by intention or is it a bug?
> Or is it something specific to my stonage computer?

It's due to my work to factorize to max all code relevant of preview
mode, during 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 transition.

Best