[Digikam-users] some small things

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Wed Aug 11 11:16:01 BST 2010

Hi, in my digiKam Version 1.3.0, KDE 4.4.4 (KDE 4.4.4) "release 7", Opensuse
11.2

- "too light" and "too dark" warnings do not work in all tools, for example
not in the tool where you can adjust gamma...

- the mode how I would like to see the differences (original-result on mouse
hover etc.) now always applies to all tools. Before I could have this mode set
separately for each tool.

For example: in color corrections I want to see the differences when hovering
with the mouse. But in "rotation" I only want to see the result. So it would
be nice if I can set that mode separately for each tool.

Were these changes by intention or is it a bug?
Or is it something specific to my stonage computer?

kind regards

Daniel

my new blog: http://www.guapamania.com/wordpress/