[Digikam-users] mySQL howto

sennico steve.ennico at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 00:50:36 BST 2010

I have about 50G of pictures on an Ubuntu box that i use as a media server.
The main PC in the house is a Windows 7 Laptop that i recently installed
digikam 1.4 on. I already have mysql running on the linux box so i would
like to use that for the DB in digikam. Ive googled up down and all around
but i cant seem to find any instructions on setting up a DB to be used with
digikam. Im new to mySQL so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank