[Digikam-users] mySQL howto

Steve Ennico steve.ennico at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 01:14:08 BST 2010

I  have about 50G of pictures on an Ubuntu box that i use as a media  server.
The main PC in the house is a Windows 7 Laptop that i recently  installed
digikam 1.4 on. I already have mysql running on the linux box  so i would like
to use that for the DB in digikam. Ive googled up down  and all around but i
cant seem to find any instructions on setting up a  DB to be used with digikam.
Im new to mySQL so any help is greatly  appreciated. Thanks