[Digikam-users] Lost tags and album thumbnails

Andreas Weigl kde at silicoids-world.de
Wed Apr 21 07:49:45 BST 2010

Hi

Am Monday, 19. April 2010 schrieb Rei Shinozuka:
> I think the reason is because i started digikam while my NAS was
> inadvertently powered down and it popped up showing no albums.  I shut
> down digikam, started up the NAS and restarted digikam.  After a long
> time (it has almost 350GB of data , digikam came up with all the
> pictures, but the tags and album thumbnails were all gone.

what type of collection do you use? If you use iSCSI I would recommend to use
"Removable Media". If you are using NFS/CIFS I would recommend to use "Network
Shares".
In both cases Digikam should keep the data.

Andreas

--
My Public GPG Key: http://www.silicoids-world.de/gpg.asc
Join Xing: http://www.xing.com/go/invite/7217885.c75a68

Is your job running?  You'd better go catch it!