[Digikam-users] Langage is very important

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:18:39 BST 2010

On Friday April 9 2010 00:23:36 dantou_9 wrote:
> Yet, if english is, today, the universal and comercial language
> , french was in the same position 150 years before, like roman, italian,
> grec and others language.

And as such, everybody who wanted to comunicate learnt the universal language
of the time ;)

Don't get me wrong, in fact, the overprotecting attitude most of the french
people have on their language/culture is something I usually envy. Yet that
doesn't mean I lose the fair perspective of using a common language.
Furthermore, I'd love people to write emails in two languages as that way I
would be able to learn some french or italian (I don't feel capable of
learning swedish or german just by translating...)

> De l'uniformité naquit l'ennui et la ruine de l'âme.
> ? (as i havent my dictionary, I can't find the good words)
> Sorry to be so long
>
> And afterall, I don't get respons to my question ? Why the red-eyes tool
> don't give me real-black eyes, and why is it a square and not a circle,
> than eyes are round ?

Can't answer your question Daniel. Maybe i'ts a code limitation on digikam.
Bug/wish reporting needed?

Damnshock